Tags: animal, bel-rea, blog, bunny, duffy, rabbit, rescue, small
We were finally able to rescue that sweet little bun in Melville earlier this week thanks to help of 12 volunteers and locals. It’s a boy! He is with his foster family now and they are calling him Duffy. He seems healthy and is set to be neutered next week. This rescue was quite a story, which I’ll blog about in more detail once Duffy has been to the vet and is ready for adoption. I don’t know who is more relieved that he’s safe now, me or Duffy!
This week I also found that Bel-Rea, one of the largest Vet Tech Schools in the country named the Rabbit Rabble as one of their Top 25 Small Animal blogs of 2017! I am thrilled that students are reading my blog and that my musing about bunnies might help future vet techs working with rabbits. I’m all about educating and spreading rabbit knowledge to help bunnies, (and their human friends) everywhere. Thank you Bel-Rea and my bunnies thank you too!
Tags: award, blog, liebster
Finally, after camping out at grandma’s due to hurricane Sandy, and getting power back after 12 days in the dark, I have my nominees for the Liebster Blog Award! Or rather, the buns and I have. Here they are:
1. The Life and Times of Bunnies – 2 Bunnies who rule their household, sound familiar?
2. The Rabbit House Blog – Bunnies from across the pond!
3. Caseycreates – This links to a journal on deviantART but her art is also amazing!
I ask my nominees to please answer these 11 questions:
1. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
2. If you could be reincarnated as any organism, what would you pick?
3. Pretzels: soft or hard?
4. If you could travel in time to any point in the past or future, when would you choose?
5. Blogging or jogging?
6. What year has been the most interesting in your life so far?
7. What is farthest you’ve traveled from home?
8. What is the best Christmas gift you ever received?
9. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
10. What’s the model of your mobile phone?
11. If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
And now it’s time to relax … until Thanksgiving!